Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Travels with Charlie

         This year for spring break, my brother and I decided to be a little more adventurous than last year and planned a very intense week filled with tons of train trips and one night stays in hotels. Originally we planned to stay in one city and then take little day trips, but when we looked at where we wanted to go we realized that wasn't going to be possible so we had to re-think our plan. My brother wanted to spend the entire break traveling across Italy, which isn't a horrble thing, but I really wanted to see some new cities. And I wanted to travel across other parts of Europe. So we comprimised and saw 3 Italian cities(Florence, Venice, and Pisa) and 3 non Italian cities (Munich, Vienna, Krokow). Planning was the hardest part. I'm in school, he's working and in school so trying to find time to plan this trip was difficult and stressful. Since we were on a tight schedule in each city, we already had an idea of what we wanted to see so we just had to make sure that we could actually see them.Thankfully it all came together and we had an amazing week together.
       
     
      

No comments:

Post a Comment